With a huge number of cloud-based accounting software on the market, we have compiled a list of the top ten reasons why Xero is the best choice for your business:
- Automatic bank feeds – This allows you to update your bank quickly, easily and regularly. Xero will even help you to match your invoices to your bank statement lines.
- The app is free – Xero Touch can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play and makes keeping up to date with your finances easy wherever you are.
- Customisable invoices – Using Xero’s template you can create great looking invoices complete with your organisation’s logo.
- Safety and Security – Your organisation’s data is stored safely in the cloud and maintenance is carried out automatically.
- Collaborate with your accountant – The single ledger means that you or your accountant can log in and view your data 24/7.
- Full support provided – Online help-guides and videos are provided to help you use Xero effectively, as well as email support with any queries.
- Cost-effective for small businesses – Xero is paid for via monthly subscription so no there are no up-front costs. Multiple users can also be added at no extra cost.
- Tracking – Tracking Categories can be used to create meaningful management information and reporting at the click of a button.
- Discount for charities – Charitable organisations love Xero as it enables multiple stakeholders to view data from various geographical locations. There is also a discount to the monthly subscription charge.
- VAT filing online – You can file your VAT online and track transactions using the Audit Report function to ensure everything is in the correct place on the VAT return.
If you would like to find out more about Xero, please get in touch by emailing Stuart Moody at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 285 0321.